Fresh blueberries in a creamy filling, with a shortbread crust and easy to eat bars. This is a new favorite bake and take goodie!
Crust & Topping:
- 1½ cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- pinch salt
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray 13×9 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- For the crust & topping: Stir together flour, sugar and salt. Cut cold butter into dry ingredients until you have coarse crumbs. Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture evenly into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 10-12 minutes until set but with no browning.
- While crust is baking, make blueberry filling: Whisk together eggs, sugar, flour, sour cream and salt. Fold in blueberries. Gently spoon filling mixture over crust as it comes from the oven. Sprinkle reserved crust/topping mixture evenly over filling.
- Bake 1 hour. Cool completely to cut into clean, neat squares.
Check out other bar recipes in my Brownies & Bars category, there are 115 to choose from!
2 thoughts on “Blueberry Pie Bars”
These look amazing!
Looks yummy! A nice summer berry recipie. Blueberries are definitely a fave of mine.